The American High Speed Rail Alliance is a nonprofit advocacy organization dedicated to creating and sustaining high speed rail corridors and improved passenger rail transportation in the United States. The Alliance serves to strengthen the U.S. manufacturing industry by promoting the advancement and deployment of the technologies and services they provide while working to fill the overall need for infrastructure through advocating for a broad range of grants, loans, public private partnerships and other innovative investment strategies. The Alliance supports the development of key corridors through media, Congressional and federal agency outreach activities.
Membership to the Alliance is open to any company, organization, academic institution and government agency interested in the development of high speed rail corridors in the United States. Individuals may choose to contribute through donations.
- AHSRA is the voice for all high speed rail stakeholders; providing resources and leadership to the entire industry
- AHSRA is the leading advocate for laws and policies that create opportunities for the development of high speed rail corridors
Joining AHSRA is the perfect way to stay connected with the most recent high speed rail developments in the United States. The Alliance works on behalf of all its stakeholders to inform the public and policy leaders about the importance of high speed rail, unifies advocacy efforts for high speed rail initiatives, promotes public and private investment for high speed rail projects, and encourages the development of industry-wide standards for the construction, maintenance, and operations of an advanced high speed rail network.
In addition, through activities and events arranged by AHSRA, members will get to know, interact and work together with other stakeholders around the nation.
- Government Relations Support to help influence key decision-makers
- Affiliation with AHSRA’s grassroots partnership organizations
- Grassroots Advocacy through political and educational activities
- Information Access to a multitude of resources communicated via numerous channels
- Research Updates covering the latest developments in the field
- OnBoard subscription to AHSRA’s monthly e-newsletter
- News Alerts about legislative updates on high speed rail
- Comprehensive Web site featuring exclusive member-only area
- Discounts on AHSRA conferences and events